Ruffle Maxi Skirt Violet Poppy Birds [FINAL SALE]
SAVE 40% This item is a Final Sale and cannot be returned.
DESCRIPTION: The Ruffle Maxi Skirt is fun, flirty and designed for ladies who love a wrap style but without the risk factor of flashing when the wind blows! We designed her to scoop higher at the front so you can't trip over your feet, but the best of all... she has pockets!
- Wrap skirt with full coverage
- Adjustable elastic waistband with tassels
- Has pockets
- Scooped ruffle detail
- Unlined and is not see through
- Finished with French seams
- Print exclusive
- Made in Bali
FABRIC: 100% Rayon lightweight fabric, cold hand wash.
STYLE NOTES: This gorgeous skirt wraps from hip to hip and looks super cute when worn with sneakers, sandals or heels. This style is not a generous fit as it was designed to be more streamlined, we recommend choosing your usual size.
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (laid flat):
|All in cm||S (8/10)||M (12/14)||L (16/18)||
Our models wear:
Jasmine from @prettychuffed (usually size 8/10) is wearing size S.
Rose from @stylelistau (usually size 14) is wearing size M.
Emily (usually size 12/14) is wearing size M. She is 165cm tall. Her bust is 101cm; waist 89cm; hip 106cm.
Kate (usually size 20) is wearing size XL. She is 174cm tall. Her bust is 116cm; waist 101cm; hip 136cm.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $150.
- Standard shipping $9.90 or express $12.95 for orders under $150.
- Shipping times are typically between 2-5 business days for standard and 1-3 business days for express.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $150AUD.
- Standard shipping $12.95 or express $15.00 for orders under $150AUD.
- Shipping times are typically between 9-15 business days for standard and 6-12 business days for express.
- Customers are responsible for paying any customs or import duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
All orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse (postcode 4170) within 1-2 business days via Australia Post and you will be emailed a tracking link.
Rest of World
Due to the Coronavirus, we have temporarily stopped shipping to the rest of the world. Please join our email list to hear when the borders re-open and shipping resumes.
If you need to make a change to your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Once an order has been shipped we are unable to make changes.
Your order will be wrapped in our own branded reusable drawstring 100% cotton bag and shipped in a 100% bio-degradable poly bags to post your order. These bags can be reused for sending your returns or composted in your home compost system.
Isle of Summer cannot be held responsible for any delays with Australia Post as these are outside of our control. Isle of Summer is not liable for lost or stolen shipments so please ensure you nominate a secure delivery address. If any packages are returned to us as a result of an incorrect address, you will be liable for any additional shipping costs to have the product shipped again.
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
We want you to always love shopping online with Isle of Summer, therefore we are happy to offer refunds, exchanges or store credits under the following conditions:
- Your return is initiated within 30 days of placing your order.
- Your return is posted to us within 5 days of return being approved.
- Items must be returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed, undamaged, free from any smells or make-up marks).
- Shipping cost to return items is payable by the customer.
- Items marked "Final Sale" (on the product title) are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange, unless faulty.
- We do not offer exchanges on international orders.
FREE RETURNS: You can get free returns with PayPal if you have the service activated on your PayPal account.
How to Organise Your Return
To organise a return or exchange, please email email@example.com and include your order reference in the subject line.
If you receive a faulty or incorrect item (we're sorry!) please email and we'll make it right for you.
Please use this chart as a guide to finding your size in the Isle of Summer Label range. For most of our styles, the most important measurement is your BUST measurement.
Our brands generic size chart
|SIZE (AU)||BUST (in CM)||WAIST (in CM)||HIP (in CM)|
|6 | XS||79-83||59-63||87-91|
|8 | XS||84-88||64-68||92-96|
|10 | S||89-93||69-73||97-101|
|12 | M||94-98||74-78||102-106|
|14 | M||99-103||79-83||107-111|
|16 | L||104-108||84-88||112-116|
|18 | XL||109-115||89-95||117-123|
|20 | 2XL||116-122||96-102||124-130|
|22 | 2XL||123-129||103-109||131-137|
Here are our tips on how to take your measurements and for finding the right fit for you.
1. Know your body measurements (save them as a note in your phone).
2. Compare your measurements to our models (listed on each product and down below).
3. Check each garments measurement (found in the SIZE & FIT tab on every product) and compare them to your body measures or other fav items in your wardrobe.
4. Unsure if the length is right for you? Compare the garment length to an item you already own, then you'll know for sure.
Still need help?
We're always here to help, so if you still have questions please do send us an email or DM and we'll reply as quickly as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org