Peach Lotus Flower
*Note: this item is made in Australia and can be restocked quickly if we sell out. Please sign up to back in stock notifications.
DESCRIPTION: For those warmer months when you want maximum comfort but still want to look and feel like a home goddess, you'll be slipping into your sustainably made loungewear shorts. Designed to be wide-leg so you can sit comfortably and snuggle up in bed, you'll never want to take these ethically made beauties off.
Our Peach Lotus Flower colourway has a royal navy background with peach fan leaves and light tan lotus flowers and details. Print placement will vary.
- Roomy fit around hips and thighs
- Can be worn high waisted
- Deep pockets
- Cotton ribbon drawstring
- Soft elastic waistband
- Sustainable fabric
- Made in Australia
FABRIC: 100% Lenzing Tencel® - sustainably grown and ethically made midweight fabric with a high-quality sateen feel. Fabric has no stretch. Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash separately, dry in shade.
Our Lotus Flower artwork was screen printed by hand, so there may be minor print variations making each piece unique and special in its own way.
STYLE NOTES: pair with our bamboo boatneck relaxed tee in navy, slip on some fluffy slippers, and get ready to feel relaxed.
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (laid flat):
|All in cm||6/8||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||20/22|
* Add 10cm to waistband measurement when fully stretched (laid flat).
Our models wear:
Mandie (usually size 8) is wearing size XS. She is 164cm tall. Her bust is 82cm; waist 67cm; hip 83cm.
Emily (usually size 12/14) is wearing size M. She is 165cm tall. Her bust is 101cm; waist 89cm; hip 106cm.
Kate (usually size 20) is wearing size 2XL. She is 174cm tall. Her bust is 116cm; waist 101cm; hip 136cm.
Orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse (postcode 4170) within 1-2 business days via Australia Post and you will be emailed a tracking link.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $150.
- Standard shipping $9.90 or express $12.95 for orders under $150.
- Shipping times are typically between 2-5 business days for standard and 1-3 business days for express.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $150AUD.
- Standard shipping $12.95 or express $15.00 for orders under $150AUD.
- Shipping times are typically between 9-15 business days for standard and 6-12 business days for express.
- Customers are responsible for paying any customs or import duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
Rest of World
Due to the Coronavirus, we have temporarily stopped shipping to the rest of the world. Please join our email list to hear when the borders re-open and shipping resumes.
If you need to make a change to your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Once an order has been shipped we are unable to make changes.
Your order will be wrapped in our own branded reusable drawstring 100% cotton bag and shipped in a 100% bio-degradable poly bags to post your order. These bags can be reused for sending your returns or composted in your home compost system.
Isle of Summer cannot be held responsible for any delays with Australia Post as these are outside of our control. Isle of Summer is not liable for lost or stolen shipments so please ensure you nominate a secure delivery address. If any packages are returned to us as a result of an incorrect address, you will be liable for any additional shipping costs to have the product shipped again.
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
We want you to always love shopping online with Isle of Summer, therefore we are happy to offer refunds, exchanges or store credits under the following conditions:
- Your return is initiated within 30 days of placing your order.
- Your return is posted to us within 5 days of return being approved.
- Items must be returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed, undamaged, free from any smells or make-up marks).
- Shipping cost to return items is payable by the customer.
- Items marked "Final Sale" (on the product title) are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange, unless faulty.
- We do not offer exchanges on international orders.
FREE RETURNS: You can get free returns with PayPal if you have the service activated on your PayPal account.
How to Organise Your Return
To organise a return or exchange, please email email@example.com and include your order reference in the subject line.
If you receive a faulty or incorrect item (we're sorry!) please email and we'll make it right for you.
Please use this chart as a guide to finding your size in the Isle of Summer Label range. For most of our styles, the most important measurement is your BUST measurement.
Our brands generic size chart
|SIZE (AU)||BUST (in CM)||WAIST (in CM)||HIP (in CM)|
|6 | XS||79-83||59-63||87-91|
|8 | XS||84-88||64-68||92-96|
|10 | S||89-93||69-73||97-101|
|12 | M||94-98||74-78||102-106|
|14 | M||99-103||79-83||107-111|
|16 | L||104-108||84-88||112-116|
|18 | XL||109-115||89-95||117-123|
|20 | 2XL||116-122||96-102||124-130|
|22 | 2XL||123-129||103-109||131-137|
Here are our tips on how to take your measurements and for finding the right fit for you.
1. Know your body measurements (save them as a note in your phone).
2. Compare your measurements to our models (listed on each product and down below).
3. Check each garments measurement (found in the SIZE & FIT tab on every product) and compare them to your body measures or other fav items in your wardrobe.
4. Unsure if the length is right for you? Compare the garment length to an item you already own, then you'll know for sure.
Still need help?
We're always here to help, so if you still have questions please do send us an email or DM and we'll reply as quickly as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org