Ivy Top Pink Gingham
DESCRIPTION: What every girl needs, the perfect nice top to wear with jeans this winter! The relaxed fit and mid sleeve length will have you feeling comfortable as the weather cools down. Layer with a white blazer jacket for a smart, and effortless, evening look.
- Boatneck shaped neckline
- Elastic sleeve
- Made in Australia
FABRIC: 100% Cotton including the lining. Sourced from deadstock fabrics to avoid wastage. Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash separately, dry in shade.
STYLE NOTES: she looks fab with jeans and heels or white shorts and wedges.
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (laid flat):
|All in cm||6/8||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||20/22|
Our models wear:
Mandie (usually size 8) is wearing size XS. She is 164cm tall. Her bust is 82cm; waist 67cm; hip 83cm.
Emily (usually size 12/14) is wearing size M. She is 165cm tall. Her bust is 101cm; waist 89cm; hip 106cm.
Kate (usually size 20) is wearing size 2XL. She is 174cm tall. Her bust is 116cm; waist 101cm; hip 136cm.
- FREE standard shipping to Australia and New Zealand on all orders over $150AUD.
- Otherwise a flat rate with express shipping available.
- We are not currently shipping to other countries due to Covid delays and high costs.
- All orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse within 1-2 business days via Australia Post, with tracking.
For full shipping information, please read here.
- All items, excluding final sale, are eligible for refunds, exchanges or store-credits under our 30-Day Return policy.
- No exchanges available on International orders.
For full returns information, please read here.
Please use this chart as a guide to finding your size in the Isle of Summer Label range. For most of our styles, the most important measurement is your BUST measurement.
Our brands generic size chart
|SIZE (AU)||BUST (in CM)||WAIST (in CM)||HIP (in CM)|
|6 | XS||79-83||59-63||87-91|
|8 | XS||84-88||64-68||92-96|
|10 | S||89-93||69-73||97-101|
|12 | M||94-98||74-78||102-106|
|14 | M||99-103||79-83||107-111|
|16 | L||104-108||84-88||112-116|
|18 | XL||109-115||89-95||117-123|
|20 | 2XL||116-122||96-102||124-130|
|22 | 2XL||123-129||103-109||131-137|
Here are our tips on how to take your measurements and for finding the right fit for you.
1. Know your body measurements (save them as a note in your phone).
2. Compare your measurements to our models (listed on each product and down below).
3. Check each garments measurement (found in the SIZE & FIT tab on every product) and compare them to your body measures or other fav items in your wardrobe.
4. Unsure if the length is right for you? Compare the garment length to an item you already own, then you'll know for sure.
Still need help?
We're always here to help, so if you still have questions please do send us an email or DM and we'll reply as quickly as possible. email@example.com