Classic Crew Neck Tee Black
DESCRIPTION: The simple classic tee we all need in our wardrobe. Featuring a classic crew neckline and made from super soft bamboo viscose and organic cotton blend fabric. You'll be reaching for this essential wardrobe basic on a daily basis.
- Crew neckline
- Relaxed yet structured fit
- Super soft, high thread count fabric
- Made in Australia
*Note: while we smooth out our own manufacturing issues here in Australia, we are wholesaling this item from a trusted Australian supplier who meets our high ethical manufacturing standards.
FABRIC: 70% Bamboo Viscose / 30% Organic Cotton.
STYLE NOTES: wear this classic tee with our sustainable loungewear or pair them with jeans for multiple uses.
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (laid flat):
|All in cm||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Our brand equivalent||XS (6/8)||S (10/12)||M (12/14)||L (14/16)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)|
Our models wear:
Mandie (usually size 8) is wearing size S. She is 164cm tall. Her bust is 82cm; waist 67cm; hip 83cm.
Emily (usually size 12/14) is wearing size L. She is 165cm tall. Her bust is 101cm; waist 89cm; hip 106cm.
Kate (usually size 20) is wearing size 3XL. She is 174cm tall. Her bust is 116cm; waist 101cm; hip 136cm.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $150.
- Standard shipping $9.90 or express $12.95 for orders under $150.
- Shipping times are typically between 2-5 business days for standard and 1-3 business days for express.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $150AUD.
- Standard shipping $12.95 or express $15.00 for orders under $150AUD.
- Shipping times are typically between 9-15 business days for standard and 6-12 business days for express.
- Customers are responsible for paying any customs or import duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
All orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse (postcode 4170) within 1-2 business days via Australia Post and you will be emailed a tracking link.
Rest of World
Due to the Coronavirus, we have temporarily stopped shipping to the rest of the world. Please join our email list to hear when the borders re-open and shipping resumes.
If you need to make a change to your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Once an order has been shipped we are unable to make changes.
Your order will be wrapped in our own branded reusable drawstring 100% cotton bag and shipped in a 100% bio-degradable poly bags to post your order. These bags can be reused for sending your returns or composted in your home compost system.
Isle of Summer cannot be held responsible for any delays with Australia Post as these are outside of our control. Isle of Summer is not liable for lost or stolen shipments so please ensure you nominate a secure delivery address. If any packages are returned to us as a result of an incorrect address, you will be liable for any additional shipping costs to have the product shipped again.
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
We want you to always love shopping online with Isle of Summer, therefore we are happy to offer refunds, exchanges or store credits under the following conditions:
- Your return is initiated within 30 days of placing your order.
- Your return is posted to us within 5 days of return being approved.
- Items must be returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed, undamaged, free from any smells or make-up marks).
- Shipping cost to return items is payable by the customer.
- Items marked "Final Sale" (on the product title) are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchange, unless faulty.
- We do not offer exchanges on international orders.
FREE RETURNS: You can get free returns with PayPal if you have the service activated on your PayPal account.
How to Organise Your Return
To organise a return or exchange, please email email@example.com and include your order reference in the subject line.
If you receive a faulty or incorrect item (we're sorry!) please email and we'll make it right for you.
Please use this chart as a guide to finding your size in the Isle of Summer Label range. For most of our styles, the most important measurement is your BUST measurement.
Our brands generic size chart
|SIZE (AU)||BUST (in CM)||WAIST (in CM)||HIP (in CM)|
|6 | XS||79-83||59-63||87-91|
|8 | XS||84-88||64-68||92-96|
|10 | S||89-93||69-73||97-101|
|12 | M||94-98||74-78||102-106|
|14 | M||99-103||79-83||107-111|
|16 | L||104-108||84-88||112-116|
|18 | XL||109-115||89-95||117-123|
|20 | 2XL||116-122||96-102||124-130|
|22 | 2XL||123-129||103-109||131-137|
Here are our tips on how to take your measurements and for finding the right fit for you.
1. Know your body measurements (save them as a note in your phone).
2. Compare your measurements to our models (listed on each product and down below).
3. Check each garments measurement (found in the SIZE & FIT tab on every product) and compare them to your body measures or other fav items in your wardrobe.
4. Unsure if the length is right for you? Compare the garment length to an item you already own, then you'll know for sure.
Still need help?
We're always here to help, so if you still have questions please do send us an email or DM and we'll reply as quickly as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org