The rayon fabric we use in our range is made from recycled tree pulp which is also locally produced in Indonesia. The fabric has a silk like feel but is durable, drapes beautifully, is super soft, low wrinkle and breathable.It also uses half the energy to produce than cotton. Reducing our footprint on the planet is important to us.
Because our clothing is a little bit special, we kindly ask that you treat it with love and care. We want you to be able to wear our clothing for many many years.
To get the most life from your garments we recommend:
- washing each item separately on the first wash
- washing with like colours after the first wash
- hand wash in cold water using a gentle washing powder
- drying in the shade (as the sun likes to bleach clothing over time)
- can be dry cleaned
- warm iron for best results
- do not tumble dry
- hang the item or laying it flat on a towel (in the shade)
- pull the item back into shape and smooth out the creases