Comfy Pyjama Top Navy [FINAL SALE]
This item is a Final Sale and cannot be returned.
DESCRIPTION: Silky soft, asymmetrical point pyjama top in navy with a wide boat neckline, made from sustainable fabrics milled right here in Australia. We recommend pairing with the Comfy Pyjama Regular Pants to create a matching set.
- Wide boat neckline
- Dropped shoulder
- Fitted sleeves
- Relaxed body
- Asymmetrical hemline front and back
- Sustainable fabric milled in Australia
- Made in Australia
FABRIC: 100% Lenzing Tencel® - sustainably grown and ethically made modal fabric, milled in Australia. The fabric is ultra-soft against your skin, easy to wash and has lots of stretch.
CARE: Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash separately, dry in shade.
This item ships with
Free Shipping over $150, Easy Returns, Compostable Packaging.
Our models wear:
Emily (usually size 12/14) is wearing size M. She is 165cm tall. Her bust is 101cm; waist 89cm; hip 106cm.
Kate (usually size 20) is wearing size 2XL. She is 174cm tall. Her bust is 116cm; waist 101cm; hip 136cm.
This style is a standard fit, we recommend purchasing your usual size.
Garment measurements for the Comfy Pyjama Set Regular:
|All in cm||6/8||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||20/22|
|Length (ex. point)||59||61||64||67||69||71|
All measurements taken when garment is laid flat. Allow 2cm for natural sewing tolerance with stretch fabrics.
* Add 10cm to waistband measurement when fully stretched (laid flat).
- FREE standard shipping to Australia and New Zealand on all orders over $150AUD.
- Otherwise a flat rate with express shipping available.
- We are not currently shipping to other countries due to Covid delays and high costs.
- All orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse within 1-2 business days via Australia Post, with tracking.
For full shipping information, please read here.
- All items, excluding final sale, are eligible for refunds, exchanges or store-credits under our 30-Day Return policy.
- No exchanges available on International orders.
For full returns information, please read here.