Rosie Dress Pink [FINAL SALE]
This item is a Final Sale and cannot be returned.
DESCRIPTION: Meet your new best friend, the Rosie dress in linen! Designed to be an easy-to-wear relaxed fit, she is breastfeeding friendly, and let's not forget, she has pockets! The skirt is fully lined with lightweight organic cotton and the short sleeve has a gorgeous ruffle detail.
- Relaxed fit
- V neckline
- Knee length
- Short sleeve with ruffle detail
- 2cm hem which can be dropped for taller ladies
- Pearl shell buttons (yes they work!)
- Made in Australia
FABRIC: 100% linen - Oeko-Tex certified mill, European Flax, does have fabric slubs. Lined with lightweight organic cotton. Cold gentle machine wash.
STYLE NOTES: This is an effortless piece to wear throughout the seasons and we recommend styling her with sandals in summer, or layer with a jacket or knit on cooler days. The skirt is lined but we still recommend wearing nude underwear.
GARMENT MEASUREMENTS (laid flat):
|All in cm||S (8/10)||M (12/14)||L (16/18)||
Our models wear:
Kate (usually size 10) is wearing size S. She is 169cm tall. Her bust is 83cm; waist 70cm; hip 85cm.
Emily (usually size 12/14) is wearing size M. She is 165cm tall. Her bust is 101cm; waist 89cm; hip 106cm.
Kate (usually size 20) is wearing size XL. She is 174cm tall. Her bust is 116cm; waist 101cm; hip 136cm.
- FREE standard shipping to Australia and New Zealand on all orders over $150AUD.
- Otherwise a flat rate with express shipping available.
- We are not currently shipping to other countries due to Covid delays and high costs.
- All orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse within 1-2 business days via Australia Post, with tracking.
For full shipping information, please read here.
- All items, excluding final sale, are eligible for refunds, exchanges or store-credits under our 30-Day Return policy.
- No exchanges available on International orders.
For full returns information, please read here.
Please use this chart as a guide to finding your size in the Isle of Summer Label range. For most of our styles, the most important measurement is your BUST measurement.
Our brands generic size chart
|SIZE (AU)||BUST (in CM)||WAIST (in CM)||HIP (in CM)|
|6 | XS||79-83||59-63||87-91|
|8 | XS||84-88||64-68||92-96|
|10 | S||89-93||69-73||97-101|
|12 | M||94-98||74-78||102-106|
|14 | M||99-103||79-83||107-111|
|16 | L||104-108||84-88||112-116|
|18 | XL||109-115||89-95||117-123|
|20 | 2XL||116-122||96-102||124-130|
|22 | 2XL||123-129||103-109||131-137|
Here are our tips on how to take your measurements and for finding the right fit for you.
1. Know your body measurements (save them as a note in your phone).
2. Compare your measurements to our models (listed on each product and down below).
3. Check each garments measurement (found in the SIZE & FIT tab on every product) and compare them to your body measures or other fav items in your wardrobe.
4. Unsure if the length is right for you? Compare the garment length to an item you already own, then you'll know for sure.
Still need help?
We're always here to help, so if you still have questions please do send us an email or DM and we'll reply as quickly as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org